Activities of SAI Kuteer:
- To create an Abode for people of all religions and faiths to practice Universal Love and to participate in Selfless Community Service as per the lives and preaching of Shirdi Sai Baba and Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
- To organize and conduct service projects in the areas of food, education, and healthcare to the needy. The beneficiaries are families in need, homeless people, homeless and disabled Veterans and underprivileged children.
- To provide opportunity and support to the community volunteers to develop leadership qualities in the field of service and to equip them with the skills and abilities needed, including emergency relief.
- To engage in any and all service activities and pursuits, and to support or assist other charitable organizations, as may be reasonably related to the vision and mission of SAI Kuteer.
Goals of SAI Kuteer:
- To develop a unique organization that blends spirituality and charitable service and is open to people of all religions and faith, and thus becomes a role model.
- To develop highly disciplined and dedicated volunteers with leadership qualities to serve the community and to meet any need.
- To ensure that donated funds will directly support charity, after meeting the establishment and maintenance expenses.
- To give equal importance and respect for the donors and volunteers. Dedicated volunteers can become Executive Committee members or inducted into the Board of Directors, even without any monetary contribution.